One of our dear Ancient Nutrition employees who also knows her way around the kitchen was looking to make a chicken noodle soup loaded with nutrition and foods to help support her immune system.
Relying on Bone Broth Protein Pure as the stock base, she says her recipe “came out WAY better than I could have imagined!” This recipe is for an Instant Pot but you can just adjust it for stovetop or slow cooker if you don’t have one.
If you seek a low-carb version, remove the dried pasta from the ingredients.
Bone Broth Protein Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado butter (or grass-fed butter)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 6 carrots, chopped
- 2 organic whole chicken breasts, uncooked
- 2 scoops of Bone Broth Protein Pure mixed with 4 cups of water
- 6 cups of water
- 1½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 5 ounces dried pasta
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté high. Add butter, onion, garlic (if using whole), celery, carrots and cook for 5–6 minutes.
- Add the chicken, bone broth mixture, extra water, thyme and oregano.
- Close and seal the Instant Pot.
- Turn the venting knob to seal and press “Pressure Cook” button.
- Adjust the manual timer to 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release the venting knob. (Be careful to not let the hot air touch your skin or get near your face.)
- Remove the chicken and shred it, manually.
- Press the sauté button on the Instant Pot.
- Bring the soup back to a boil.
- Return the chicken into the Instant Pot.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Stir in chopped parsley.