Bone Broth Protein Turmeric Sipping Broth Recipe
Posted by Ethan Boldt on
By now you might be familiar with bone broth and all this time-honored, traditional food has to offer — collagen, amino acids and numerous trace minerals, just for starters. Meanwhile, turmeric is one of the most powerful herbs for our health.
But most of us struggle to get these two highly valuable ingredients into our daily lives. Introducing Bone Broth Protein Turmeric sipping broth recipe! With other helpful herbs and the performance fat olive oil, this is a delicious concoction that you'll enjoy sipping while you work at your desk, read a book or watch a movie at home.
Friendly for gluten-free, dairy-free Paleo and keto diets, try it today.
How to Make Bone Broth Protein Turmeric Sipping Broth
Total time: 2 min
- 8 ounces hot water
- 1 scoop Bone Broth Protein Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste
- fresh herbs, garlic or onion powder optional
- Put on a couple of cups of water to boil.
- Add 1 scoop of Bone Broth Protein Turmeric to a large mug.
- Pour 8 ounces of boiled water on top of the protein powder and use a frother to mix thoroughly. (If you don't have a frother, just stir well with a spoon.)
- Pour in the olive oil and add the salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add additional herbs, garlic or onion powder as well if you choose.
- Stir well with a spoon and enjoy!
- Mix it up to find your perfect cup.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 210
- Total Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Total Fat: 14g
- Protein: 20g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Potassium: 270mg
- Sodium: 150mg