Bone broth and turmeric are two time-honored ingredients that have been used for literally thousands of years in Ayurvedic and Chinese herbalism, as well as other ancient health systems.
What makes bone broth, especially bone broth (BB) infused with antioxidant-powered turmeric, a nutritional powerhouse?
BB and turmeric can help to support a healthy gut, skin health, healthy joints and much more. Turmeric lends a savory, warm flavor to Bone Broth Protein powder, plus it packs its own impressive benefits like healthy cognitive function and joint support.
You can see why BB infused with spices (similar to homemade chicken soup) has long been given to people of all ages to help support their health. While traditionally-prepared bone broth is made on the stovetop over the course of 1-2 days, Bone Broth Protein powder is far more convenient. It provides you with the same nutrients you’d get from real, slowly simmered broth, only in a versatile, concentrated on-the-go form.
Bone Broth Protein Turmeric
At Ancient Nutrition, we go to great lengths to source the very best, cleanest ingredients we can find to make our bone broth and collagen products. Our Bone Bone Protein Turmeric powder stands out among other BB products on the market, featuring type II collagen sourced from cage-free, cruelty-free chicken bone broth coupled with Ayurveda-inspired organic turmeric root.
Each serving of Bone Bone Protein Turmeric provides you with 20 grams of high-quality protein, 0 grams of carbs or sugar and 90 calories.
In addition to supplying you with type II collagen and turmeric, you’ll also find beneficial cofactors from type II collagen in this product (like glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid) that all work together to provide support for your gut, joints, skin and other connective tissues.
What Makes Ours Stand Out …
- Sustainably sourced from non-GMO, cage-free, cruelty-free chicken bone broth and as always, made without hormones.
- Made with no fillers, artificial ingredients, or sweeteners.
- Beneficial and suitable for people across many ages and lifestyles, including those following a keto, paleo, gluten-free, nut-free, or dairy-free diet.
- Features naturally-occurring collagen type II from chicken bone broth, which helps to form connective tissues, ligaments, tendons and fascia.
- Inherently features joint and gut-supporting compounds including glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and 19 amino acids, all found in real bone broth and collagen. These ingredients are also generally associated with promoting healthy aging from the inside out, since they support the health of cartilage, tissues that form the skin and more.
If you want to take full advantage of the many benefits that bone broth and collagen have to offer, we recommend having one or more servings of Bone Broth Protein daily — which will help to increase your intake of important amino acids present in collagen.
Due to its savory flavor, it’s best to add Bone Broth Protein Turmeric to your favorite savory recipes, like homemade soups, “moon milk” or warm water seasoned with salt and pepper.
To consume this product as a beverage, mix one scoop in 12 ounces of hot or cold water. You can also combine it with water and use it just like you would canned/homemade broth, such as as a base for sauces, soups, stews and casseroles.
When’s the best time of day to drink bone broth? Any time of day works just fine, but you may want to try having it before or after working out in order to supply your muscles with a quick protein and energy source.
To get the most from this other and other bone broth products, stick to eating a nutrient-dense diet that includes lots of antioxidants, such as vitamin C, which are helpful for maintaining healthy collagen levels.