Want to start your day off deliciously and with a major boost of collagen? Look no further than this filling and delicious Cherry Vanilla Collagen Smoothie that’s made with our very own Multi Collagen Protein powder, frozen cherries, coconut milk and medjool dates.
With this fibrous, high-protein smoothie, you’re consuming health-minded ingredients packed with antioxidants and micronutrients. Try it for breakfast or after a workout to replenish your protein levels. It’s not only filling, but will satisfy your sweet tooth, too.
This healthy collagen smoothie contains nutrient-filled, antioxidant-rich ingredients that will keep you satisfied, while fitting into your healthy diet perfectly. Here’s a look at the top ingredients:
- Collagen Protein Powder: The powerhouse ingredient in this sweet smoothie is our Multi Collagen Protein - Vanilla. It features a creamy vanilla flavor that pairs perfectly with cherries. Plus, it contains five types of collagen protein that help to support a healthy gut, skin, hair, nails and joints.
- Coconut milk: Coconut “milk” is the liquid that’s naturally found inside mature coconuts. It contains beneficial fats, like lauric acid, that are used by the body for energy. It’s also filled with micronutrients like manganese, magnesium and iron.
- Cherries: Cherries are rich in antioxidants and they’ve been shown to possess anti-inflammatory activity. They are perfectly sweet, but lower in calories, so they’re a useful and delicious ingredient in any collagen smoothie.
- Medjool dates: Medjool dates are considered one of the healthiest natural sweeteners. They are excellent sugar substitutes and they feature fiber, vitamins and minerals to boot.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 307
- Total Carbohydrates: 51 grams
- Fiber: 5.5 grams
- Sugar: 42 grams
- Total Fat: 7.7 grams
- Saturated Fat: 6.2 grams
- Protein: 16.4 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
- Potassium: 382 milligrams
- Sodium: 122 milligrams
- Calcium: 3% DV
- Iron: 7% DV
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day.
How to Make A Cherry Vanilla Collagen Smoothie
Meal Type: Breakfast, Snack
Diet Type: Paleo, Gluten-free
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 2 tablespoons Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and purée until smooth.
- Add more coconut milk to blend as necessary.