In need of a health-focused, portable, easy-to-make snack? Then you’ll love our no-refrigeration-needed chocolate “cookie dough” vegan protein balls. They’re a great way to use a bunch of ingredients you probably already have at home, and can be mixed by hand without the need for a food processor.
These vegan protein balls (or bites!) — a filling combination of nuts, seeds, coconut and Ancient Nutrition’s Plant Protein+ Chocolate powder— can serve a quick snack (including for kids), health-minded dessert, or even part of an overall healthy breakfast.
Ancient Nutrition’s Plant Protein+ powder, which is made with a combination of seven superseeds including chia, flax, pumpkin, hemp and sunflower seeds, increases not only the protein content of these chocolatey bites, but also provides you with a unique herbal blend that you won’t find in other protein powders.
We’ve included energizing adaptogens in our formula — including ashwagandha, rhodiola, reishi, holy basil, ginseng and others — for added support for a healthy body composition, fat metabolism, increased muscle recovery and much more.
With a low carb count, zero sugar per serving, and made entirely with real, recognizable foods and no fillers, we think you’ll love the addition of our vegan protein powder to energy balls and other yummy snacks.
Chocolate Cookie Dough Vegan Protein Balls
Serves: makes about 6 small balls
Time: 5 minutes or less
- 1 scoop Plant Protein+ Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons plain cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons water/dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- few dashes of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients and form into balls using a scoop or your hands.
- Eat right away or chill if you prefer them cold, which will help them stick together. Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.