If you’re someone who loves decadent brownies, but usually avoids making them because they're not the healthiest choice, then you’ll appreciate this twist on fudgy vegan brownies.
To boost the nutrient content of our brownies, and to make them have more staying power, we’ve added Ancient Nutrition’s Plant Protein+ to this health-focused vegan brownies recipe. The result is a rich, chocolatey flavor that you can enjoy guilt-free — since together these ingredients provide a winning combination of performance fats, protein, fiber and lots of taste.
Our unique plant-based protein powder is made from entirely recognizable, real whole foods — the same ones you'd use in your own kitchen, such as seeds, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and stevia. With zero grams of added sugar, no gritty texture and no bitter aftertaste, it’s a great addition to all your favorite sweet treats.
Coconut Fudge Vegan Brownies Recipe
Time: 25 minutes
- ? cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Plant Protein+ Chocolate (or Vanilla)
- ¼ cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 2 eggs (or sub 2 “flaxseed eggs”)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dark chocolate chips, coconut flakes, walnuts or desired toppings!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease an 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil. Whisk eggs in a bowl and then mix in other ingredients and combine together.
- Add mixture to the pan, then even out the top with a spatula.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.