Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DNM, CNS, is a doctor of chiropractic, doctor of natural medicine, clinical nutritionist and author with a passion to help people get well using food and nutrition. He operates leading natural health website DrAxe.com and is co-founder of Ancient Nutrition, a health supplement company. He’s also author of the books Eat Dirt, Essential OIls: Ancient Medicine, Keto Diet, Collagen Diet and Ancient Remedies.
By Dr. Josh Axe
Searching for an effective “brain boost” supplement that supports energy, focus and positivity?
Multi Collagen Protein Powder Brain Boost is Ancient Nutrition’s newest offering of collagen protein featuring a clinically studied ingredient that supports mental clarity and concentration.
This one-of-a-kind supplement offers body-wide support for mental clarity and concentration, a healthy response to stress, healthy joints, skin and more.
We’re currently the only collagen brand on the market offering a proprietary fermented collagen ingredient backed by human clinical studies. Now, we’ve added even more time-honored herbs and botanicals to our collagen protein to provide your body and mind with extra support.
What Is Multi Collagen Protein Brain Boost Supplement?
Like our other Multi Collagen Protein (MCP) formulas, Brain Boost provides you with 10 types of collagen from four real food sources. However, this unique supplement is also powdered by a blend of botanicals and adaptogens that have been used for centuries to support cognitive health.
Within MCP Brain Boost (including in capsule form), you’ll find:
- Collagen protein (10 types!) sourced from fermented eggshell membrane collagen, bovine collagen, and chicken and marine collagen. Collagen literally holds your body together and assists in promoting healthy skin, keeping joints comfortable, mobility, a healthy gut and more.
- Organic fermented ashwagandha root, a well-known adaptogen that can help fight effects of stress, promote healthy energy and a positive outlook.
- Ginkgo leaf, which is used to help support energy.
- Bacopa brahmi leaf, which assists in concentration.
- Organic lion’s mane mushroom extract, known to support general cognitive health.
While some brain-boosting supplements are made with questionable ingredients, we can ensure that only the highest quality ingredients possible go into all of our Multi Collagen Protein formulas and cognitive-supporting supplements.
We also go to great lengths to ensure that our collagen powder ingredients are only sourced from non-GMO, grass-fed and pasture-raised and cruelty-free sources. Additionally, we leverage the power of fermentation to boost the availability of collagen peptides and other nutrients, making it easier for your body to absorb.
Benefits for Cognitive Health and the Whole Body
What can you expect when you supplement with MCP Brain Boost? Here are some of the many benefits associated with collagen protein and our brain boost botanical blend:
- Promotes mental clarity and concentration
- Promotes a positive mindset
- Helps alleviate the effects of stress and tension
- Supports healthy energy and more restful sleep
- Provides support for healthy hair, skin, nails, joints and gut
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth, and can help reduce hair breakage
- Improves the appearance of crow’s feet after four weeks
- Reduces collagen degradation with noticeable results
- Reduces joint discomfort and helps joints recover faster
- Improves exercise recovery
- Reduces knee stiffness after seven days
- Helps reduce joint stiffness and reduce joint cartilage breakdown
How to Use
Collagen protein is very versatile and nearly flavorless on its own. However, we flavor our Multi Collagen Protein Brain Boost formula with a natural vanilla flavor and luo han guo extract to make it extra tasty.
It’s easy to incorporate MCP into your everyday routine, as you can enjoy it any time of day — such as in your morning coffee, a smoothie, oatmeal, baked goods, etc.
Our favorite way to consume MCP is by adding one scoop into a cup of morning coffee with some almond or coconut milk.
Not a fan of protein powder? You can also get these "brain-boosting" supplement benefits from Multi Collagen Protein Brain Boost Capsules.
You should always read and follow label directions for use and consult your healthcare professional prior to beginning any new dietary or lifestyle regimen, including dietary supplementation.