Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DNM, CNS, is a doctor of chiropractic, doctor of natural medicine, clinical nutritionist and author with a passion to help people get well using food and nutrition. He operates leading natural health website DrAxe.com and is co-founder of Ancient Nutrition, a health supplement company. He’s also author of the books Eat Dirt, Essential Oils: Ancient Medicine, Keto Diet, Collagen Diet and the just released Ancient Remedies.
By Dr. Josh Axe
It seems like everyone is touting the benefits of collagen these days. Famous actresses swear by the ingredient as a beauty routine staple. And here at Ancient Nutrition, we receive collagen-related success stories from Multi Collagen Protein users every single day.
The skin, gut, hair and joint benefits are real.
But what makes Ancient Nutrition different from many other companies is this: Co-founder Jordan Rubin and I are deeply committed to pushing the envelope using cutting-edge ingredients and methods.
As a clinical nutritionist, I’m always looking for ways to bring even more nutrition and benefits to the world. Ancient Nutrition co-founder Jordan Rubin, a pioneering formulator with decades of experience under his belt, is doing that same. And we recently made a game-changing discovery while researching collagen.
We had a theory … that the key to unlocking collagen’s full potential involved the classic practice of fermentation.
And we were right. Here’s what it means for you …
Why Is Our Collagen Clinically Studied?
The newly added fermented eggshell collagen ingredient in Multi Collagen Protein is backed by six human clinical studies. That is unheard of in the supplement industry — no other collagen on the market presently offers this.
That means this new upgraded ingredient went through rigorous testing in human studies to identify its proven benefits — and how long it takes to see specific, reliable results.
The results are nothing short of amazing …
And I think you’ll see why all collagens are not created equally.
Multi Collagen Protein is packed with four different sources of collagen — bovine, chicken, fish and egg. This unique collagen matrix provides collagen types I, II, III, V and X. That’s important, since different collagen types perform all sorts of duties in our bodies.
The fermented eggshell membrane superstar ingredient packs dozens of proven benefits into a single scoop (or serving of capsules) thanks to the natural fermentation process. That means we didn’t have to use extreme heat or even chemicals like some other companies use to unlock our collagen’s power.
“Fermentation enables the beneficial components of the membrane to reach the digestive tract in its optimal state for functioning in the body.”
The incredible benefits below are the result of human clinical studies, the type of studies considered “gold standard” because they deliver the highest level of evidence due to their potential to limit all sorts of bias.
Ready to see how the newly reformulated Multi Collagen Protein can elevate your wellness to even greater heights?
Our eggshell membrane collagen is an extensively researched ingredient with proven results based on human clinical trials. That makes this upgraded collagen formula perfect for anyone seeking greater comfort, whether it’s for everyday life or sports. The time-tested skin and perks are truly exciting, too.
As always, our hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides from grass-fed and pasture-raised cows are backed by five double-blind, randomized controlled studies showing it benefits healthy skin, nails and joints.
Multi Collagen Protein’s proven benefits are rapid and real, including …
- In one study, people taking 500 mg of this eggshell membrane daily had a 40% improvement in knee discomfort and a 22% improvement in knee stiffness after just 10 days.
- Reduces joint discomfort rapidly (7 days), continuously (30 days) and persistently (90 days)
- Significantly reduces knee stiffness after 30 days
- Support against exercise-related cartilage breakdown
- Improves the appearance of crow’s feet after 4 weeks and skin tone after 8 weeks
- Improved flexibility and range of motion
- Provides rapid relief for exercise-induced joint discomfort (day 1) and stiffness (day 5) immediately following exercise
- Reduces the biomarker CTX-II, related to healthy cartilage
- Reduces exercise-induced joint discomfort
- Reduces collagen degradation with noticeable results in as little as 3 days
- Improves recovery from exercise-induced stiffness in as little as 4 days
- Improves immediate exercise-induced stiffness in as little as 7 days
- Improves recovery from exercise-induced discomfort in as little as 8 days
- Reduces knee stiffness at 7 days
- Reduces knee stiffness, discomfort and improved function at 30 days
- Reduces discomfort, both rapidly (7 days) and continuously (60 days)
- Helps maintain healthy cartilage and cartilage turnover
- Shown to reduce exercise-induced stiffness by 18.5%
- Shown to improve exercise recovery by 56.3% (literally a game changer!)
- Promotes healthy hair thickness and growth with a reduction in hair breakage
- Helps joints recover faster from exercise-related joint stiffness
- Helps joints recover faster from exercise-related joint discomfort
- Helps reduce joint cartilage breakdown resulting from normal wear and tear
- Helps to protect joint cartilage from breakdown due to exercise
- Helps reduce joint stiffness and joint discomfort resulting from exercise
- Increases flexibility
- Reduces ROM (range of motion)-associated discomfort
In addition, we also made 2 other powerful upgrades to our Multi Collagen Protein formulation …
- We added proprietary clinically studied Vitamin C optimized for absorption — because Vitamin C is crucial to your body’s production of its own collagen.
- We added proprietary clinically studied soil-based probiotics to add support for healthy digestive function, healthy elimination and healthy gut microflora.
You’ll get all of the fan-favorite Multi Collagen Protein benefits and much more by utilizing the power of fermented collagen.
How to Use
Multi Collagen Protein powder is incredibly versatile and easy to use. Simply add it to 8 ounces of water, coffee, smoothie or your favorite beverage. It’s also easy to use in baked goods, oatmeal, sauces and soups for an added protein and health benefits boost.
As always, you should consult with your healthcare professional prior to starting any new dietary or lifestyle regimen, including supplementation.
Multi Collagen Capsules offer the same clinically studied fermented collagen ingredient and are super convenient for travel — or days you don’t want to deal with cleaning out your blender.