Recipe developed by Dr. Josh Axe, co-founder of Ancient Nutrition and also author of the best-selling books Keto Diet and The Collagen Diet.
Ever had a mocktail? It's fancy and fun like a cocktail but without the alcohol. And in this case, it's also really good for your gut and skin!
This Cucumber Lime Collagen Mocktail is both fresh and flavorful — perfect for spring or summer! Super simple and tasty, you can leave this mocktail the way it is or add your favorite spirit. Featuring Multi Collagen Protein Cucumber Lime, you get all your favorite benefits of collagen in a delicious new flavor.
- Serving Size: 8 oz.
- Calories: 47
- Total Carbohydrates: 5.9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Total Fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Potassium: 208mg (4% DV*)
- Sodium: 8mg (1% DV*)
- Vitamin A: 625 IU (27% DV*)
- Vitamin C: 16.1mg (21% DV*)
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
Cucumber Lime Collagen Mocktail
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 english cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 10–15 mint leaves
- ½ cup lime juice
- 2-inch piece of ginger
- 2 scoops Multi Collagen Protein Cucumber Lime
- 4 cups water, divided in half
- Place all ingredients except collagen in a blender with 2 cups water. Blend until smooth.
- Place a sieve over a pitcher. Pour mixture through the strainer to remove the pulp.
- Add remaining 2 cups of water and collagen and stir.
- Chill until ready to serve.