Let’s be honest … It’s not always easy to find guava or passionfruit in your local grocery store (unless maybe, of course, you’re in Hawaii or Florida). But with Multi Collagen Protein – Beauty Within, you can enjoy the tropical taste any time of the year, anywhere.
Mixed with lemon juice, coconut cream and maple syrup on top of an almond base, it creates a fruity and refreshing snack or dessert. With this surprisingly sweet recipe that only has 6 grams of sugar per serving, you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging your cravings. You’re even supporting your skin at the same time, thanks to the collagen and phytonutrients in MCP Beauty Within.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 291
- Total Carbohydrates: 15.5g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Sugar: 5.6g
- Total Fat: 23.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 13.7g
- Saturated Fat: 7.9g
- Protein: 9.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Potassium: 339mg (7% DV*)
- Sodium: 4mg (0% DV*)
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make Guava Passionfruit Bars
Meal Type: Desserts, Snacks
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Paleo
Prep Time: 10 min
Refrigeration/Freezing Time: 4 hrs
Total Time: 4 hrs 10 min
- 3 scoops Multi Collagen Protein Beauty Within
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cups cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 1 can coconut cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of turmeric, for color
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almonds
- 5 Medjool dates
- Blend base layer ingredients in a food processor until it forms a crumbly texture.
- Line a 6½ x 10 baking tin with baking paper.
- Press the base mixture on the bottom of the lined tray and set aside.
- Blend top layer ingredients in a blender until well-combined.
- Pour over the base in the lined tray and set aside in the fridge for 3+ hours. For a firmer bar, set in freezer for an additional 1–2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and serve!