Vanilla Chai Waffle Recipe
Posted by AN Wholesale on
Breakfast for dinner after a long day? Yes, please. These Vanilla Chai Waffles with our new Multi Collagen Protein or Multi Collagen Protein – Beauty + Sleep (vanilla chai flavor!) are the perfect option for any nighttime breakfast cravings.
Whether you’re wanting to make waffles for dinner or even just need a post-dinner treat, these offer the warmth and comfort of a traditional waffle recipe with added benefits for gut, skin and joint support with our clinically studied Multi Collagen Protein ingredients or the skin and sleep support thanks to the MCP – Beauty + Sleep.
Forget about sugar- and gluten-filled waffles and imagine a sweet treat with collagen, magnesium and plant-based phytonutrients.
How to Make Vanilla Chai Waffles
- 2 scoops Multi Collagen Protein or Multi Collagen Protein – Beauty + Sleep
- (using regular MCP? Then add ½ teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and cardamom PLUS ½ teaspoon vanilla extract for the vanilla chai flavor)
- 1 cup gluten-free flour or Paleo flour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Turn on waffle iron and coat with coconut oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gradually incorporate almond milk (about a 1/2 cup at a time) along with vanilla if using regular MCP.
- Mix in honey.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and let sit for about a minute or 2 (depending on your waffle iron).
- Optional: top with coconut whipped cream, crushed walnuts and maple syrup