Looking for a new way to incorporate the many benefits of turmeric into your daily life? If so, I have just the beverage for you: an iced golden milk latte!
Typically served hot, this spin on "golden milk" is a delicious cold, frothy version that employs the amazing new collagen protein Ancient Origins Grass-Fed Collagen - Golden Milk. Made with three types of collagen (beef, lamb and venison) from New Zealand, it also includes the three golden milk spices (organic turmeric root, ginger root and cinnamon bark) plus that great country's superfood sweetener Manuka honey.
This Iced Golden Milk is both delicious and satisfying. It features a great nutritional profile with 124 calories, 11 grams of protein, 8 grams of fat and just 1.3 grams of carbs — and is suitable for both the keto and Paleo diets as well as gluten-free.
You can also make this recipe with our regular Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla but will need to add a few more ingredients. See below!
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 124
- Total Carbohydrates: 1.3g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Total Fat: 8.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 5.1
- Protein: 11.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make An Iced Golden Milk Latte
Meal Type: Beverages
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Keto, Paleo
Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ¼ cup filtered cold water
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 scoop Ancient Origins Collagen Golden Milk (or Multi Collagen Protein Vanilla)
- pinch of cinnamon
- (if using MCP Vanilla, also add 1 teaspoon turmeric, ¼ teaspoon black pepper and ¼ teaspoon ginger root powder)
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender and mix thoroughly.
- Poor into a glass filled with ice.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon to the top (optional) and enjoy!