Fall is here, and it’s time to try something new in your morning cup. Ancient Nutrition and nutpods Oat Original have partnered to bring you a delicious new recipe: Plant-based mocha cold brew coffee!
This is a refreshing morning beverage that’s high in protein and low in sugar to start your day off right. So easy to make!
Plant Protein+ is an USDA Certified Organic superfood protein with performance in mind for vegans, flexitarians, paleo enthusiasts and everyone in-between. nutpods Oat Original is a dairy-free half and half alternative made from oat milk. Both incredible products can be found at Whole Foods.
How to Make Plant-Based Mocha Cold Brew Coffee
- 8 ounces cold brew coffee
- 1 scoop Plant Protein+ Chocolate
- 1/3 cup nutpods' Oat Original
- handful of cold brew ice cubes (brewed coffee or cold brew and frozen in ice cube tray)
- Add cold brew coffee, nutpods creamer and 1 scoop of Plant Protein+ to a tall glass. Stir thoroughly.
- Add a handful of cold brew ice cubes.