Hmm, pumpkin, chocolate chips, cookie dough, cashew butter and collagen? Sign me up! Here's a delectable sweet treat perfect for this time of year, and it features the new Collagen Peptides that offers skin, joint and gut support.
Full of performance fats, this recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough balls will power you through your afternoon … or help as a pre-workout snack. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 175
- Total Carbohydrates: 13.5g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Sugar: 1.8g
- Total Fat: 14.4
- Protein: 6.6g
- Sodium: 10mg
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day
How to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
Meal Type: Desserts, Snacks
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Keto, Low-Carb, Paleo
Prep Time: 5 min
Freezing Time: 2 hrs
Total Time: 2 hrs 5 min
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¾ cup stevia (Truvia)
- 2 scoops Collagen Peptides
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 oz of Pumpkin Spice Nutpods
- ½ cup stevia chocolate chips (Lily's Sweets)
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of your ingredients together except chocolate chips.
- Mix the ingredients together until a cookie dough texture forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- With a spoon or cookie scooper, scoop batter onto parchment paper. Roll into cookie dough balls and place in the freezer until they harden! Enjoy!
Marissa is a food blogger and content creator on Instagram, such as this pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough balls recipe. She's a stage 4 cancer survivor and proud wife and dog mom! She's also a lover of running and nut butter.