Pumpkin Collagen Smoothie Recipe
Posted by Ethan Boldt on
Some smoothies are very fruit-based and while refreshing, they don't always hit your "breakfast spot." This Pumpkin Collagen Smoothie, however, does exactly that, with a combo of gluten-free oats, pumpkin spice, plant-based milk, bananas and a little maple syrup.
It's the perfect Fall smoothie … and it also includes a good dose of collagen for your gut, skin and joint support! Flavorless and easily mixable, Collagen Peptides Protein Powder also provides plenty of protein to get your morning off to the right start.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 344
- Total Carbohydrates: 73.1g
- Fiber: 8.5g
- Sugar: 39g
- Total Fat: 5.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 15.7g
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make A Pumpkin Collagen Smoothie
Meal Type: Beverages
Diet Type: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Total Time: 6 min
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk (such as oat or almond)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 serving (2 scoops) unflavored Ancient Nutrition Collagen Peptides
- toppings (optional): ¼ cup coconut yogurt & cinnamon<
- In a high speed blender add oats, milk, maple syrup, frozen bananas, collagen, pumpkin spice and cinnamon. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with coconut yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon. ENJOY.
Julia Trigo is a recipe developer who only believe in making "real food," without dairy, gluten or refined sugar. She can be found on Instagram.