Recipe courtesy of Dr. Josh Axe, co-founder of Ancient Nutrition and also author of the best-selling books Keto Diet and The Collagen Diet.
Want to cool off after a hot workout or on a hot summer day but don't feel like just drinking your nutrition? Try these amazing Multi Collagen Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles! They're simple to make and are loaded with good-for-you collagen, including four different types.
At only 12 calories a pop (!), these strawberry lemonade popsicles are a perfect low-calorie summer treat, but also good all times of the year.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 12
- Total Carbohydrates: 0.1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0.1g
- Total Fat: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Vitamin C: 30mg (50% DV*)
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
Prep Time: 5 min
Freezing Time: 4 hrs
Total Time: 4 hrs 5 min
- 12 oz. water
- 2 heaping scoops Multi Collagen Protein Strawberry Lemonade
- 6 organic strawberries, sliced
- Mix 12 oz of water with MCP Strawberry Lemonade until well incorporated.
- Add fresh, sliced strawberries to your popsicle mold.
- Pour in MCP strawberry lemonade over the strawberries to fill your mold.
- Freeze at least 4 hours and enjoy!
- Pro tip: Run popsicle molds until hot water for a few seconds to loosen before removing.