Recipe courtesy of Dr. Josh Axe, co-founder of Ancient Nutrition and also author of the best-selling books Keto Diet and The Collagen Diet.
Tuna Salad with Bone Broth Protein Turmeric
Posted by AN Wholesale on
Mayonnaise, celery, onion and salt and pepper are staple tuna salad recipe ingredients. Bone Broth Protein Turmeric, however, transforms this from a simple tuna salad recipe to a unique, show-stopping recipe, complete with joints and skin support. It's also suited for all kind of diet plans, including keto, Paleo and gluten-free.
You can serve your tuna over a greens as a salad, as a tuna salad sandwich recipe or a dip for your cucumber slices … the possibilities are endless.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 409
- Total Carbohydrates: 7.2g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Total Fat: 21.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 14.6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Trans Fats: 0.1g
- Protein: 36.6g
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- Sodium: 737mg (49% DV*)
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make Tuna Salad with Turmeric
Meal Type: Lunches, Salads
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Keto, Paleo
Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 can (5-6 oz) wild-caught tuna, drained and flaked
- ¼ cup organic mayonnaise
- ½ scoop Bone Broth Protein Turmeric
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1–2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- fresh lemon juice, to taste
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.