Veggie Omelet Recipe with Bone Broth Protein Turmeric
Posted by Ethan Boldt on
This veggie omelet recipe is an easy and super-healthy way to consume a handful of colorful vegetables, while helping to support gut, joint and skin health. Bell peppers and mushrooms supply beneficial antioxidants, and spices like oregano, chives and black pepper help to support a healthy inflammatory response.
The star ingredient in this omelet, though, is our Bone Broth Protein - Turmeric. This protein powder is the perfect addition to your wellness routine and this omelet. It delivers the benefits of traditional bone broth, including gut support, and the added turmeric root brings another layer of joint support, too.
Finally, ghee is one of the best ways to cook eggs because it has a high smoke point, plus it’s high in vitamins and performance fats. So go ahead and prepare this flavorful, healthy, nutrient-rich omelet for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 291
- Total Carbohydrates: 5.6 grams
- Fiber: 1.5 grams
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Total Fat: 20.5 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 grams
- Saturated Fat: 9 grams
- Trans Fats: 0.2 grams
- Protein: 20.8 grams
- Cholesterol: 353 milligrams
- Potassium: 297 milligrams
- Sodium: 819 milligrams
- Vitamin A*: 65% DV
- Vitamin C*: 68% DV
- Calcium*: 13% DV
- Iron*: 14% DV
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day.
How to Make A Veggie Omelet
Prep time: 4 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup each: chopped red pepper, green pepper, mushroom and red onion
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 scoop Bone Broth Protein Turmeric (or Pure)
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon each: oregano, chives, black pepper and sea salt
- ¼ cup raw goat cheese
- Mince the garlic.
- Chop the peppers, mushroom and onion.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the ghee before sautéing garlic and veggies.
- In a small bowl, mix protein powder with eggs, spices and salt.
- Add egg mixture to saucepan with veggies. Add cheese on top and allow to cook for 1 minute, then fold into an omelet.
- Cook for 1 minute, and then flip and cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!