Certified Organic Summer Essential Oils
Certified Organic Summer Essential Oils
Get my top three best-selling essential oils and begin experiencing all that these Ancient Nutrition essential oils have to offer. The three-pack includes my USDA-certified organic, Non GMO peppermint, frankincense and lavender oils.
This 3 pack is great for anyone looking to get started with essential oils.
- Lavender Essential Oil - 15 mL
- Frankincense Essential Oil - 5 mL
- Peppermint Oil - 15 mL
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint. Just the word itself can conjure up visions and sensations of a cooling, revitalizing experience. In fact, peppermint has been a favorite since ancient times due to its distinct effects on the senses.
Peppermint’s characteristic refreshingly cool-breeze mint quality is due to its content of menthol, the essential oil found in its fresh leaves and in its stem. Menthol, menthone and menthyl esters found in peppermint and peppermint oil are often used for overall health.
PEPPERMINT OIL USES:
- Diffuse for promoting a clear, refreshing experience when you breathe it in..
- For a morning energizing, cooling experience, rub a drop of peppermint oil on your temples after you wake up.
- For an invigorating sense, diffuse at home or work.
- Add a drop to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Use a few drops with a spray bottle of water as a natural bug repellent
- Spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse during study time.
- Add to a cold-water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up during long drives.
- Blend peppermint oil with lavender oil for a soothing massage blend
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop of orange essential oil and one drop of frankincense oil and inhale for a midday pick-me-up.
Organic Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense is one of the most popular essential oils in aromatherapy. As it’s more popularly known, Frankincense truly is the “king of oils.”
Organic Frankincense is a combination of three types of frankincense: Boswellia carterii, Boswellia frereana and Boswellia serrata.
Sought after from ancient times until present day, Boswellia carterii oil and its aroma can help to uplift many areas of your life, and can also be added to a beauty routine.
Boswellia frereana, which is a highly pleasant fragrant form which is typically used for burning and fragrances.
Boswellia serrata possesses a clean, citrus aroma and contains many of the same beneficial uses that other varieties of frankincense exhibit, while also providing some skincare benefits.
- Apply frankincense to the bottoms of feet for a soothing, relaxing experience.
- Diffuse during yoga or meditation to focus your intention for the day.
- Add a drop of frankincense to a moisturizer to smooth the skin.
- Following a day of activity, massage frankincense into hands and feet for a warming, soothing effect.
- Topically and with a carrier oil, use frankincense oil on areas that need extra attention, such as muscles or joints.
- When in a dry climate, apply frankincense in order to maintain healthy-looking fingernails.
Organic Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil is the most used essential oil in the world today, but the benefits of lavender were actually discovered over 2,500 years ago.
Lavender oil uses:
- Add a few drops of lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Diffuse to help ease tense feelings.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to temples and the back of the neck.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining lavender with water in a spray bottle.
Cautions: Possible skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes.
5-Second Summer Skin Blend
Mix 2 to 3 drops of your choice of oil with equal parts of coconut or jojoba oil and apply to desired areas.
Summer Skin Spray
- 1/2 cup liquid aloe vera juice
- 1/8 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
1. In a small saucepan, add 2 inches of water. Place over medium heat.
2. In a glass jar, add the aloe vera juice and coconut oil. Place the jar in the saucepan and stir, allowing the mixture to liquefy and combine.
3. Once combined, remove from saucepan and add in the essential oils, mixing well.
4. Pour the mixture into a glass spray bottle and store in a cool place.