Multi Collagen Protein Powder Vanilla - 6 Pack - DR Exclusive Offer
A Multi Collagen Protein Featuring Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X:A delicious vanilla twist on our bestselling Multi Collagen Protein — featuring 5 different collagen types:
- Supports joint health, with benefits reported as early as 3 weeks†
- Promotes healthy skin elasticity and healthy skin hydration (in combination with other ingredients)†
- Supports a healthy gut†
- Mixes instantly to create a delicious, collagen-packed vanilla beverage
- Naturally sweetened with stevia leaf
- No fake flavors or food dyes
- Great for smoothies and lattes
- 9 grams of protein (per serving)
- BPA-free container
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish (Pollock)
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake, Multi Collagen Protein powder could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market feature only one source of collagen, but Multi Collagen Protein features five collagen types from four different sources!
Multi Collagen Protein includes hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides and eggshell membrane collagen, featuring collagen Type I, II, III, V and X.
Easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, and can:
- Promote healthy skin†
- Support healthy joints†
- Support a healthy gut†
Super Easy to Use
Easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Vanilla Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages, giving you the collagen boost you want.
- Coffee Ready: Mixes instantly with water for a refreshing, collagen-packed latte
- Multi Collagen-Packed: Uniquely formulated featuring 5 different collagen types
- Feel-Good Boost: Promotes healthy skin while supporting joint and gut health†
Why Is Collagen Important?
Collagen is one of the reasons our bodies don’t fall apart. Collagen literally functions to hold you together.
But what is collagen? Collagen is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids and is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body. Different systems and organs in our bodies need specific proteins serving a variety of functions.
- Is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids
- Is the “glue” that holds our bodies together
- Provides your body with healthy building blocks to promote healthy skin, a healthy gut and healthy joints†
- Products often feature only one collagen source, but Multi Collagen Protein features 5 different collagen types
But today’s Modern American Diet is seriously lacking in the collagen our ancestors relied on. Multi Collagen Vanilla helps fill the collagen gap in an easy-to-use powder perfect for modern-day convenience.
Why Multi Collagen Protein Powder?
Multi Collagen: Multiple Collagen Types in 1 Easy-to-Use Powder
Derived from Beef | Chicken | Fish | Eggshell Membrane
- Derived from real food sources
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides from grass-fed beef
- Collagen from chicken bone broth
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides from wild fish
- Collagen from eggshell membrane
There are several types of collagen that come from various sources. They are utilized by the body in different ways...
Collagen Peptides from Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide
- Made without hormones
- Features collagen Types I and III, a rich source of glycine and proline, amino acids necessary for general DNA health support and tissue health, respectively.
- Healthy skin elasticity†
- Healthy skin hydration (in combination with other ingredients)†
- A healthy gut†
- Healthy joint function†
Chicken Collagen Type II (Derived from Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate) featuring:
- Collagen Type II
- Joint-supporting chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate†
- Hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that supports healthy skin and joints†
- Joint health, with benefits reported as early as 3 weeks†
- Key areas of joint health, including comfort, flexibility and physical function of the joint†
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides (from Wild Pollock)
- Features collagen Type I
- Features amino acids glycine, proline and hydroxyproline
- Hydroxyproline generally supports healthy, normal collagen production
- Healthy skin elasticity†
- Healthy skin hydration, in combination with other ingredients†
Eggshell Membrane Collagen
- Features collagen Types I, V and X
- In general, Types V and I support healthy connective tissue
- Collagen Type X is present in normal joint cartilage
- Typically features chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and other glycosaminoglycans
- Knee comfort and flexibility†
- Joint comfort, both rapidly and continuously†
- Healthy joint flexibility†
- A comfortable range of motion
- Healthy joint recovery after exercise†
- Comfort immediately following exercise†
- Muffins or Pancakes
- Post-Workout Recovery
- Anytime you need a delicious, collagen beverage
What People ❤ About My Best-Selling Multi Collagen Protein
Here are just a few of the 3,500+ 5-star reviews for Multi Collagen Protein...
Awesome stuff! My skin looks AMAZING! Highly recommended.
I’ve used several brands of collagen protein over the years — and the Dr. Axe brand is by far my favorite! I also love that the collagen is from several sources. I use it daily!
My husband & I have been taking your multi source Collagen Protein & love it. It dissolves easily & is pleasant to take. We feel it gives our nutritional program the boost it needed.
Great for the gut. I’ve been using it for 6+ months every night.
❤ this product. I am on the once-a-month auto-refill.
It's very easy to use. Dr. Axe is the only company that I have found that has this many collagen types in one product. I prefer it in hot water and honey.
I love it!
After using for a month, I am very happy with what I am seeing!