Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe with Keto Protein
Posted by API User on
Fudge is a classic childhood favorite. It brings back warm memories of after-dinner treats with family. But like so many of the recipes we enjoyed years ago, when I look at the ingredients in traditional fudge recipes, I cringe.
This peanut butter fudge is not only super simple to make (we’re talking five minutes prep, 30 minutes setting time), it’s also keto-friendly — with our Keto Protein. Once you try this fudge, you’ll never go back to the other stuff.
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup creamy organic peanut butter (with Valencia peanuts)
- 1 tablespoon Keto Protein Peanut Butter
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until mixture is smooth, adding more melted coconut oil if needed.
- Pour the mixture into an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.