Using only almond butter and Keto Protein powder for a base, this all-natural, peanut butter cookie recipe is delicious and chewy without the guilt of refined flour and sugar. These delicious and soft peanut butter cookies are healthier than the average cookie, plus both keto and Paleo-friendly and gluten-free!
So whip up these yummy, soft peanut butter cookies while kicking back and watching Food Network on a weeknight or spending time with the family. No matter how you enjoy them, these classic treats are sure to satisfy.
Keto Protein Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: Makes 24 cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2/3 cup Monk Fruit In The Raw™
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 scoop Keto Protein Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients mixing until well combined.
- Roll into small balls and, using a fork, create a cris-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool on a baking sheet for two minutes.
Variations: Try experimenting with different types of almond or peanut butter! Go for classic peanut butter for soft cookies or go for a crunchy nut butter for some added texture.