Waffles are typically viewed as one of those indulgent foods that you can never enjoy when you’re trying to be healthy or lose weight. Luckily, with some great gluten-free, low-carb and high-protein flours on the market today, you can prepare waffles so that they are actually better for your health — and waistline.
These fluffy keto-friendly waffles are made with eggs and Keto PROTEIN™ powder! If you’re on a low-carb diet or just trying to keep to a certain amount of net carbs or carbs per day, try these delicious and nutritious waffles — you’ll want to make them your new go-to breakfast without the guilt!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 packet (or 1 scoop) Keto PROTEIN™ Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter (garnish)
- Preheat waffle maker & spray with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk & vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Add protein powder, baking powder & sea salt to wet ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the waffle maker and cook until golden brown.
- Garnish with butter and cinnamon.