No-Bake Coconut Cookies with Bone Broth Protein Chocolate
Posted by AN Wholesale on
Don’t want to turn on the oven? No worries, you won’t have to with these no-bake coconut cookies.
Just prep these healthy cookies and stick them in the freezer, where they can conveniently stay until you’re ready to enjoy. Just allow five minutes to thaw before taking your first bite.
With one cookie, you’ll fuel your body with coconut oil, almond butter, ground flax, gluten-free rolled oats, nutrient-rich Bone Broth Protein Chocolate and other healthy ingredients. Consider it a no preservatives/more delicious exercise bar to have in the middle of the day. There’s no flour in these treats — not even coconut flour. You won’t feel guilty reaching into the freezer for one of these.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 252
- Total Carbohydrates: 21.2g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Sugar: 12.3g
- Total Fat: 18.7
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated Fat: 13.1g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Potassium: 158mg (3% DV*)
- Sodium: 128mg (18% DV*)
- Manganese: 0.8mg (45% DV*)
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Meal Type: Desserts, Snacks
Meal Type: Gluten-Free, Paleo
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freezing Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened, flaked coconut
- 3 scoops Bone Broth Protein Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon ground flax (optional)
- ? cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats and coconut flakes well and set aside.
- In a medium pot over low heat, combine the honey, coconut oil, almond butter, and cocoa, stirring continuously until the mixture is mixed evenly.
- Remove from heat and add in the vanilla extract, stirring until well combined.
- Add in the oats and coconut flakes (and flax if desired), stirring continuously until mixture becomes thick.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture onto the cookie sheets.
- Place the cookie sheets in the freezer for at least 20 minutes, or until you’re ready to serve.
- Take the cookies out of the freezer and allow them to thaw for 5 minutes before serving. Store any leftover cookies in a sealed container in the freezer.