Whether you’re looking for an on-the-go breakfast option or a hefty snack, these Paleo muffins have you covered. They’re full of superfoods: coconut oil, flaxseed, Bone Broth Protein Chocolate and apple cider vinegar, making these the most satisfying muffins you’ve ever had.
Bonus: They’re ready in under 30 minutes … and completely grain-free.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 213
- Total Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Sugar: 6.9g
- Total Fat: 16.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated Fat: 7.3g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 155mg
- Potassium: 235mg
- Sodium: 126mg
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day.
How to Make Chocolate Paleo Muffins
Time: 25 minutes
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, liquefied
- ¼ cup maple syrup OR 1 full dropper of liquid vanilla stevia OR 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ? teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 1½ tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- 3 scoops Bone Broth Protein Chocolate
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until they’re lighter in color. Add the remaining wet ingredients and whisk together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together until well mixed. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir to combine thoroughly, then let the mixture sit for 2 minutes.
- Add paper liners to a muffin pan. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full and bake for 13–15 minutes or until golden brown.