Salted Caramel Blondies Recipe with Bone Broth Protein
Posted by Ethan Boldt on
It's teatime or coffee hour, and you're on the hunt for the perfect pairing sweet snack but would rather it be healthier than the usual options. Introducing these Salted Caramel Blondies with Bone Broth Protein, made in one hour flat!
The star ingredient is Bone Broth Protein Salted Caramel. This five-star reviewed product is made from pasture-raised beef bone broth and will help support a healthy gut, nails, skin and joint health. Meanwhile, its taste profile is out of this world.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 380
- Total Carbohydrates: 28.6g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Sugar: 0.2g
- Total Fat: 23.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated Fat: 14.5g
- Protein: 13.6g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Potassium: 196mg (4% DV*)
- Sodium: 150mg (10% DV*)
*Percentages are based on a diet of 2,000 calories a day.
How to Make Salted Caramel Blondies
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Total time: 1 hour
- 10 tbsp unsalted, grass-fed butter
- 2 cup + 2 tbsp gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 4 scoops Bone Broth Protein Salted Caramel
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup gluten-free pretzels, chopped
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 6 oz stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- flaky sea salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, whip butter using an electric mixer.
- Add in flour, Bone Broth Protein, salt and egg yolk and mix with electric mixer until well incorporated.
- Transfer to a 9 x 9 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press mixture to make a firm crust.
- Pour chopped pretzels over mixture and press slightly into the mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- In a sauce pan over medium low heat, melt coconut oil.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir until all is melted together and well incorporated.
- When the crust is finished baking, pour chocolate mixture over top and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Top with flaked sea salt (optional) and place in refrigerator until chocolate is hardened, at least 30 minutes.
- Chop into squares and enjoy.